Join Our Growing Team
Type: 35-45 Hours Per Week
Experience: Senior Level
HOW TO APPLY
Video 1 Submission: Please record a video of a full assessment, treatment and follow up protocol. Be sure to have you client permission. You must state if you have treated this client in the past and give a slight history on the progressions. The video must be submitted in landscape, and set up for quality sound and visual. Please be sure your client is properly clothed and you have written consent from the client.
Video 2 Submission: Please create a video to answer the following questions in regards to your personal practice and vision of Osteopathy:
- How long have you been an Osteopath and why did you choose Osteopathy?
- What is your long term vision with your Osteopathy practice?
- How do you see Osteopathy bettering a community of people?
- Please tell us what you prefer to specialize in and what type of clients you like to treat
- How have you deal with difficult clients – please give two examples
- Expectations you have of working with a team
- Describe some areas in which you can improve your practice
- Please explain why you’d like to come on board with us and what type of wage you are expecting
- Insurance Registration (Mal-practice)
- Association Registration
- Copy of your diploma
- One written reference letter with contact information provided
● Boundless energy & enthusiasm – You are on the front line and understand that the relationships you build with fellow Osteopaths and clients are important.
● You are equally motivated & productive when working independently as you are when working with our dynamic team.
● An insatiable desire to be the best in the world at what you do, and demonstrate that by showing your work.
● An understanding and ability to implement OTGO concepts and systems.
● Good organization and time management
● Great communication skills
● Working computer equipment to facilitate efficiency
“Extremely friendly and helpful! Really appreciated the work she did on me to fix my hips! Highly recommend. Super convenient for anyone in the downtown core.”
— S. D’Urbano
I learned a great
“I was told by my cousin to go see an osteo. A day after searching on google, I got to see her after some scheduling adjustments. Speaking of her, from first impression, she’s great. You can sense the passion she has for her field and helping her patients. I learned a great deal from my visit. Looking forward to my next visit to see how where I’m at physically and to get more advice and knowledge from her.”
” I’ve had 3 sessions with Cheryl. She was really professional and super nice. She has demonstrated professionalism on several occasions with follow-ups.
Thank you again for this wonderful service. It’s a nice experience.”
— R. Abdalla
Want to learn more about supplementation that can support wellness with:
• NEUROLIGAL HEALTH
• IMMUNE HEALTH
• MUSCLE BONE & JOINT HEALTH
• AND MUCH MORE!
6th Floor, Montreal Quebec